Simple and accurate analysis of ultrasound carotid artery images
CAROLAB software can be downloaded at: www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/carolab/
• Visualize B-mode ultrasound DICOM image sequences (movie clips) of the carotid artery
• Automatically measure the diameter variation during time
• Automatically measure the IMT compression-decompression during time
• Automatically track the wall motion during the cardiac cycle
• Perform manual measurements if required
• And more
Thank you for using CAROLAB! This software is protected by an APP deposit (IDDN.FR.001.080024.000.S.P.2016.000.10000). If you use CAROLAB anywhere we would appreciate if you cite the following references:
Please always cite .
 G. Zahnd, M. Orkisz, D. Vray, CAROLAB, doi:10.5281/zenodo.398680, 2017
Please also cite  if CAROLAB was used for motion tracking.
 G. Zahnd, M. Orkisz, A. Sérusclat, P. Moulin, and D. Vray, Evaluation of a Kalman-based block matching method to assess the bi-dimensional motion of the carotid artery wall in B-mode ultrasound sequences, Medical Image Analysis, 17(5):573–585, 2013
Please also cite  if CAROLAB was used for contour segmentation.
 G. Zahnd, K. Kapellas, M. van Hattem, A. van Dijk, A. Sérusclat, P. Moulin, A. van der Lugt, M. R. Skilton, and M. Orkisz, A fully-automatic method to segment the carotid artery layers in ultrasound imaging – Application to quantify the compression-decompression pattern of the intima-media complex during the cardiac cycle, Ultrasound in Medicine & Biology, 43(1):239–257, 2016