Data from all participants (ACI experiment)
Each .mat file contains all behavioral data from one single participant, across 10.000 trials :
- n_signal corresponds to the presented speech signal (1:Alda, 2:Alga, 3:Arda, 4:Arga)
- correct_answer : 1 if the participant correctly identified the target (da or ga), 0 otherwise.
- SNR : Signal to noise ratio at which stimuli were presented
- date : date of the corresponding trial (year, month, day, h, m, s)
- stim_order : random order of presentation of noise sounds.