Gene expression QTL lead variants in macrophages stimulated with IFNg and Salmonella
2018-05-10T04:45:23Z (GMT) by
Lead eQTL variants from RASQUAL and FastQTL analyses.
Columns in the RASQUAL results:
- snp_id - id of the lead eQTL variant
- gene_id - id of the gene
- chisq - Chi-square statistics from RASQUAL
- p_nominal - Nominal p-value from RASQUAL
- p_eigen - Nominal p-value corrected by EigenMT for the number of indepedent tests in the cis region of the gene.
- n_tests - Number of independent tests estimated by EigenMT
- fdr_thresh - Empirical FDR 10% threshold. Those eQTLs for which p_eigen < fdr_threshold are significant at the 10% FDR level.