Materials and presentations for workshops on Scholarly Digital Editions
Materials and presentations for workshops on Scholarly Digital Editions. Available on Github: <https://github.com/editio/workshop_tei_swiss>
- TEI (1 part): encodage de base.
- TEI (3 part): entités nommées.
- Introduction to Scholarly Digital Editions. Terminology, examples, evaluation, reference model.
- Markup, XML, TEI. Character, structure, guidelines.
- Named Entities. Encoding Names, Persons, Places and Dates.
- TEI Extra material (TEI-Normalization).
- R scripts to plot maps.
Substantial parts of these didactic materials were produced during a research visit at the Université de Genève funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF).