2019-07-29T07:32:41Z (GMT) by
This an implementation of R-matrix theory as summarized by Lane and Thomas.
The emphasis of this implementation is on beta- and gamma decay experiments.
ORM provides the following capabilities:
- A commandline interface
- A library for performing R-matrix calculations
- An open code structure that encourages extension
- Fast routines for calculating the penetrability and shift function. See this note.
- Accurate calculations of the penetrability and shift function using the Mitchel routines.
- Implementation for gamma-decays to unbound states.
- Extensive unit tests of all functionality