The role of place cues in voluntary stream segregation for cochlear implant listeners
Data generated for the study "The role of place cues in voluntary stream segregation for cochlear implant listeners" - https://doi.org/10.1177/2331216517750262
The files "Experiment_1.txt" and "Experiment_2.txt" contain the data from the first and second experiments, respectively.
List of variables:
- Subject: Listener's ID
- Electrode: Stimulation electrode for the distractor stream. The target stream was always presented on electrode 11.
- Rate: Stimulation pulse rate.
- ABpairs: Number of AB duplets in the sequence.
- Hrate: Hit rate
- FArate: False alarm rate
- dprime: d' score
- d_se: Standard error of the d' score
- IOmodel: 1 for ideal observer model estimates and 0 for listener's d' scores