The 3D Galaxy Density Map of the Current Universe
This 3D map shows the seeding of the Universe by Spherical Acoustic Oscillations. Since that is not possible in a Boundless 3D Spatial Manifold, the only conclusion possible is that the Universe is a Lightspeed Expanding Hyperspherical Hypersurface. This assertion is not supported only by this discovery.
The lightspeed expanding hyperspherical hypersurface topology is consistent with:
- Isotropy and Homogeneity of the Cosmic Microwave Background
- Rh=ct fitting of the 2-point correlation of CMB temperatures
- SN1a distances from redshifts.
- Spiral Galaxy Rotation Curve and Coma Cluster Mass distribution
- Weak Gravitational Lensing
- Bullet Cluster observations