Data Sharing Requirements: A summary of funder, publisher and regulatory requirements (2019)
Academic presentations can be uploaded in their original slide format. Presentations are usually represented as slide decks. Videos of presentations can be uploaded as media.
A summary of data sharing requirements by funders, publishers and regulators of biomedical research. This material was presented in the 'Data Management and Sharing workshop' in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam on 26th September 2019.
Material to other topics covered in the workshop are listed below:
- Introduction to data sharing: 10.5281/zenodo.3518692
- Ethics and data sharing: 10.5281/zenodo.3518542
- Data governance and policies: 10.5281/zenodo.3518719
- Introduction to data management: 10.5281/zenodo.3518710
- Data Quality: 10.5281/zenodo.3518743
- Preparing datasets for sharing: 10.5281/zenodo.3518735
- Addressing barriers to data reuse: the FAIR Principles- 10.5281/zenodo.3518689
- Data repositories: 10.5281/zenodo.3518753
- Our story: Data Sharing at Oxford University Clinical Research Unit: 10.5281/zenodo.3518546