Materials and presentations for workshops on Scholarly Digital Editions
Academic presentations can be uploaded in their original slide format. Presentations are usually represented as slide decks. Videos of presentations can be uploaded as media.
Materials and presentations for workshops on Scholarly Digital Editions. Available on Github: <https://github.com/editio/workshop_tei_swiss>
- TEI (1 part): encodage de base.
- TEI (3 part): entités nommées.
- Introduction to Scholarly Digital Editions. Terminology, examples, evaluation, reference model.
- Markup, XML, TEI. Character, structure, guidelines.
- Named Entities. Encoding Names, Persons, Places and Dates.
- TEI Extra material (TEI-Normalization).
- R scripts to plot maps.
Substantial parts of these didactic materials were produced during a research visit at the Université de Genève funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF).